Viking SW14 Aluclad Passive Window
SW14 Aluclad Passive window represents a unique Nordic design of high energy efficient windows. It's certified as Passive House Component by Passive House Institute in Germany. Download certificate! Window profiles are protected by International Registration of Industrial Designs (application pending).
SW14 Aluclad Passive Window has:
- Specific design suitable for Nordic countries. Its three gaskets ensure that profile system is highly insulated and condensation risks between frame and casement are minimized.
- 50 mm triple glazing with 2 low-E coatings (Planitherm Ultra N or Planitherm ONE) and warm edge spacer (SGG Swisspacer Ultimate) gives excellent insulation and comfort.
- Sun protection coatings can be used if needed (e.g. SKN174).
- Aluminum profile system on exterior side improves the endurance of wooden window.
- Espagnolette with locking points around the casement secures the window while closed.
High Quality Windows and Doors:
Viking Window products are wooden and aluminium clad windows and entrance doors.
Our main focuses are bespoke and energy efficient products. Due to the high quality timber the windows and doors are sustainable and have a long life span.